5/12/2010

I Just Found 66 Movie Tickets in my Room!


66 Movie Tickets that go back as far as June 2003!





After I go to the movies I normally put my movie ticket in my drawer in my desk. So today I was doing some cleaning in my room and I found 66 movie tickets!

I enjoy going to the movie theater best rather than waiting for new releases at Redbox. Also the large buckets of popcorn and oversized drinks from the movie theater are awesome. lol


So I'm wandering?
  • Do you have a large stack of movie tickets in your room too because you love to go to the movie theater or do you love Redbox's low prices?

Let us know what you think in the comments below. Thanks for reading ~Mark

0 comments:

Follow me on Twitter:

Quick Downloads:

Quick Downloads
Download what you need to Start Quickly Here! The New Quick Downloads Page.

Subscribe VIA Email:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP